See all categories
33 best work from home Icebreaker questions
Best for -
Whether you have a team of four or 10, your virtual team will benefit from these great work from home Icebreakers questions! If asked the right way, these questions can help your remote employees become more productive and build stronger relationships with each other.
- Would you rather work a job where you interact with people all day or work a job where you are at a desk all day?
- What is the most unique thing you have within reach of your desk?
- Who is the last person you talked to in IRL?
- Do you have a dedicated office space at home?
- Where do you work most frequently from at home? Your office? Your kitchen table? The backyard? Your bed?
- What’s something on your desk, a nearby wall, or out the window that cheers you up during the day?
- What does your typical work from home uniform look like?
- What’s your favorite sports team?
- How long have you worked from home?
- Have you ever traveled alone?
- What’s your most embarrassing favorite song?
- Have you ever quit doing something that you used to be really passionate about? Do you regret it? Or are you happy you quit? Either way: Do you think you’ll ever take it up again?
- Do you work better at home with background noise? Is the TV on? Radio?
- What is your favorite “work from home” exercise?
- What’s your number one tip for combating distractions when working from home?
- Messy desk or clean desk?
- Have you ever ridden in a limousine?
- What does your work-from-home space look like? Give the team a tour!
- What's the most embarrassing fashion trend you participated in?
- Do you prefer to work in an office or from home?
- What is your least favorite part of working from home?
- Have you ever told someone Santa is not real?
- Have you ever won a trophy? what for?
- Hero or antihero?
- What is the most challenging part of working from home?
- What part of working from home makes you most grateful?
- What helps you stay productive while working from home?
- What's your favorite way to spend a rainy weekend at home by yourself?
- What's the most recent project you put 100% into?
- What does your morning routine look like when working from home?
- Are you more productive in a home office, at the kitchen table, from bed?
- What work from home habit is most successful for you?
- What is your favorite aspect of working from home?