See all categories
44 best Icebreaker questions for this or that style
Best for -
The key to a successful team is open communication. We’ve taken some time to brainstorm questions for you to use next time you have a meeting or work gathering. Don’t worry, we’re not going to ask if you enjoy what you do. Instead, browse through our list of funny and smart office Icebreakers to find something that will really pack a punch in the office!
- Big wedding or small wedding?
- Batman or Superman?
- If you had to give up one food forever, what would it be?
- Bad breath or body odor?
- Time machine or magic wand?
- Talking pets or talking babies?
- Would you rather cook a meal or clean up after a meal?
- Big family or small family?
- If you had to eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Team building after work or team building on the weekend?
- Calling or texting?
- Board games or video games?
- Tell me about a time when you changed your mind.
- Bar or club?
- Outer space or the bottom of the sea?
- Bargain or top-shelf?
- Toys or candy?
- Dark question, but what song would you like to be played at your funeral?
- Comedian in serious film or serious actor in comedy film?
- Concert or play?
- Train or airplane?
- Concert or sports game?
- No company or bad company?
- Babies dressed as animals or animals dressed as humans?
- Be embarrassed or be afraid?
- Cookies or brownies?
- NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?
- Ninjas or pirates?
- Camping or glamping?
- Tattoos or piercings?
- Car or bike?
- Coffee date or cocktail date?
- Cash or credit?
- Day or night?
- Clean as you cook or clean up at the end?
- Call first thing in the morning or call in the middle of the night?
- Toilet paper over or under?
- Books or movies?
- Brand name or generic?
- Beach or pool?
- Big company or small company?
- Bad haircut or bad dye job?
- Book smarts or street smarts?
- Boxers or briefs?