See all categories
Covid 19 - Best Icebreaker questions to ask at work
Best for -
Covid lockdown games
Coping with the Covid -19 pandemic can be tough for your team! Fear of infection, lay-offs and a forced transition into remote work have together contributed to a stressful environment. So we collected some special Icebreaker Questions that are perfect to ask in context of Covid.
These are a good balance of breaking the ice and being thoughtful of people's emotions at such tough times. Whether you’re quarantined at home because of Covid or just trying to find some human connection while co-working on a project - these Icebreaker questions can help!
- Arrive early or arrive late?
- Air guitar or air drums?
- What's your best sport or fitness activity while in lockdown?
- What’s your go-to WFH beverage? Do you prefer coffee? Tea?
- What is your favorite meal to cook and why?
- What is your favorite book genre to read?
- Win the lottery or land your dream job?
- Would you go in the mother-ship with aliens if they landed on Earth tomorrow?
- #1st thing you are excited to do after getting Covid-19 vaccinated?
- Who would you cast to play you in the movie of your life?
- What was your last song on your spotify?
- Why do 24-hour stores have locks on the doors?
- What is your favorite [current or upcoming season] tradition?
- Apathy or obsession?
- What was the #1 skill you wish you could pick up during Covid-19 lockdowns?
- Why do we care so much about being judged?
- What was #1 good thing about Covid-19 lockdowns?
- Animals or people?
- Where will you travel first when Covid-19 ends?
- Work from the office or work from home?
- Attend a party or host a party?
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- Art museum or history museum?
- What is your favorite joke?
- What is your end-of-workday routine?
- What was your least favorite food as a child? Do you still hate it or do you love it now?
- Android or iPhone?
- Angry client or angry coworker?
- Winning the lottery or finding your soulmate?
- What would be the absolutely must-have-thing in your dream house?
- Why do many cultures think that tattoos are dirty or bad?
- What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
- Shoud we return to the office post Covid-19 lockdowns, or continue working remotely?
- What was your least favorite food as a child? Why did you dislike it?
- Ambition or comfort?
- Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good-looking?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- A store where every item is free or a restaurant where every dish is calorie free?
- #1 new comfort food during the lockdown?
- What is your morning routine like?
- Who would you choose to narrate the story of your life?
- Would it appeal to you to travel at the last minute to an unknown destination?
- Do you watch Netflix shows? What's your favorite?