See all categories
32 professional Icebreaker questions
Best for -
We all like to like team building activities and activities that build our teamwork skills. These are fun, interactive questions that will help you get more out of your next team meeting. If your team has been working together for a while you want to make sure everyone feels included in the process. You want everyone to feel as though they can bring suggestions and new ideas to the table. Here's a list of great questions to make that happen.
- If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be any why?
- If you could turn the ocean into a liquid other than water, which one would you pick?
- What's one thing you'll never do again?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done yet? Why not?
- If you could give a piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
- Describe an experience in life that changed your values.
- If a movie was made of your life - what genre would it be, and who would play you?
- What are you doing next weekend?
- What's an unusual skill you have?
- What’s the best way to stay young?
- What animal best represents you today, and why?
- Would you rather kiss a jelly fish or step on a crab?
- Use one word to describe your childhood bedroom.
- Would you rather have invisibility or flight?
- If you could say one thing to the entire world right now, what would you say?
- What's something you rebelled against as a kid?
- What piece of media (TV show, podcast, etc.) are you currently consuming?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had, and what did you learn from it?
- What’s the worst piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What’s something you are really proud of accomplishing?
- What is your worst personality characteristic?
- What's the oldest item in your wardrobe? How old is it?
- What invention do you think will be popular in 20 years?
- Using just one word, name something that drives your success?
- What year would you visit if you had a time machine?
- What board game are you unbeatable at?
- You have your own late night talk show, who do you invite as your first guest?
- If you could be anywhere in the world at this moment, where would you be?
- What’s one thing you’ve been procrastinating on and can’t finish?
- Deep sea or outer space?
- What period would be the best to be born in?