A daily scrum meeting is an important framework to run “agile companies”. It does a great job of aligning everyone and removing roadblocks. You can use different kind of question formats for this e.g.
- What are you working on today?
- What did you complete yesterday?
- Need any help? Any blockers?
Progress Problems Plans
- Your progress since last meeting
- What problems are you currently facing
- What are your plans next
- What new thing did you learn today?
- What plans do you have tomorrow?
- Are you blocked anywhere and need anything from others?