Choose a standup meeting template from the library. Define your timings. We get daily status update from your team at local timezones.
Want to use Slack for your daily standups?
Your search for a simple to use daily Slack standup bot ends here. Kaapi's daily standup questions and templates are used by leading remote teams to get everyone on the same page & align daily project progress. Kaapi is deeply integrated with latest Slack features like Home tab, reminders and channel notifications to ensure a great experience for every standup attendee.
This is how Slack daily standups work in Kaapi bot:
- Add your team members (you can even request us to bulk add your entire team in one click)
- Choose a frequency of the daily standups! The default is morning 9 AM at the manager's local timezone, but we can configure custom times, frequency and cadence.
- Right on time, the questions will go to your team members who can answer the questions at their leisure.
The easiest way to run daily standups over Slack
Used by 521 remote users across the world
Daily standup question templates
Most popular standup question template
- What did you accomplish yesterday?
- What are you working on today?
- Any blockers?
This is also the default template for standups in Kaapi. You can request it to get changed to evening format too e.g.
- What did you accomplish today?
- What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Do you need any help from someone?
Weekly status report questions
- What are you most proud of accomplishing this week
- What are three important things you have planned for next week?
- Would you like to thank somebody for the special work they did this week?
Most managers and scrum masters use such questions to help remote team members introspect on the week that went by.
Build a happy, high performance remote team
30 days free trial. No credit card required.
All Kaapi customers also get access to our well research library of questions to increase team engagement.
become a better leader
Actionable guides on remote work
A good daily standup tool can only take you so far. You must augment that with good frameworks & values within your team.1% Better Everyday magazine
The easy way to align your remote team
Embrace an asynchorous culture. Say no to Zoom meetings.