Running an efficient sales meeting can be a huge boost to your sales ops! This is a great opportunity for everyone in the team to learn from each other. And to communicate sales team progress with the rest of the org. Here’s a great sales team meeting agenda template that you can use.
Note: This agenda can be presented by the sales team leader. Are you doing an internal sales team meeting? Request every sales person to fill this meeting template for their own work.
Metrics (5 mins)
Start with the data! This is the most important agenda item of this meeting. Use updates on important metrics to showcase health of the business. This will also spark great conversations for the rest of the meeting. E.g. if you are a SaaS business, you can talk about:
- New marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Demos given (vs delta from last week%)
- Demos converted to trials % (vs goal) etc
Think of your entire pipeline as a funnel and use metrics to shine a light on the current status.
Important pipeline movements (5 mins)
Use this section to get a little qualitative & visual. Which new logos were added? Were you able to move the volume of demos given this time?
Wins, praises & learnings (20 mins)
Time to collect insights from everyone. And praise the biggest wins!
- Did someone go above and beyond their duty in closing a deal?
- Any long pending deal that got closed recently?
And when it comes to insights, focus on:
- What new features are customers requesting for?
- Did anything change in the competitive landscape?
- Have any new activities in the market that affect your business?