See all categories
30 best Icebreaker questions for virtual meeting
Best for -
Zoom & Skype meetings
Let's face it companies use the virtual world to communicate and boost employee morale. This leads us into a lot of the things that we do online every day. There are several issues that can arise from communicating in such a way with virtual meetings, but it's important to hear from your boss about them. In this post I'll share 30 best Icebreaker questions as well as use them to communicate a meeting premise and discuss events and icons in your setting.
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how experienced are you with remote work?
- What is your go-to excuse for being late to virtual meetings?
- What coffee do you drink in your morning meeting?
- What do you like most about remote work?
- What’s the best online meeting story that you have?
- Do you enjoy working from home or would you rather be in the office?
- Would you show everyone in this meeting your browser history?
- How do you avoid distractions while working virtually?
- What are some suggestions for improving virtual meetings?
- Have your working hours changed as a result of remote work?
- What is your biggest distraction while working from home?
- What’s your biggest work pet peeve?
- What do you do to unwind after work?
- What would you change if you were in charge of the company you work for?
- What’s one thing we could do to improve our virtual meetings?
- What does your work from home setup look like?
- Which real team is the best team of all time?
- If you could not work in this industry, what other job would you pursue?
- What is something that frustrates you at work?
- Video meetings or in-person meetings?
- What’s your best “my coworkers are crazy” story?
- Which blog written by a single author is your favorite?
- What are your top three favorite phone apps?
- What’s the hardest part about working virtually for you? The easiest?
- What is your work-at-home uniform?
- How do you stay productive and motivated working virtually?
- Do you like working from your house or prefer to go to coffee shops/co-working spaces?
- Are you wearing pants during this meeting?
- What activity helps you relieve stress?
- Would you rather receive a shoutout from the CEO at a company all-hands meeting or a private word of thanks from them?