See all categories
33 Halloween Icebreaker questions
Best for -
It seems like everyone wants to trick-or-treat this Halloween. It gets me thinking though, how much more fun would it be if you could talk to someone fell free and not having to worry much about trick or treating? In my opinion, a great way to add a little Halloween fun into your routine is through icebreakers. We're still in the Halloween spirit, so I thought I'd round up the most useful icebreaker questions that will help you kick-start your Spooktacular festivities. These fun talking points (or questions, if you're into that sort of thing) will get you off on the right foot with anyone in your team.
- Are you a good or a bad witch/magician?
- As a child, did you trick-or-treat during Halloween? Can you remember the costume you went out with?
- As a tradition, ghost stories are told on Halloween. Tell us any one you know!
- Do you like receiving or giving gifts more?
- Do you or do you not like watching horror films, and why? If you like watching, what's your most favorite?
- Have you personally witnessed how other countries celebrate Halloween?
- Tell us your best scary creature/monster of the night ever?
- What is the favorite Halloween costume you have ever seen?
- What is the most awesome Halloween costume you've ever made?
- If you could be on any game show, which would you choose?
- Would you rather meet a vampire or meet a werewolf?
- Would you rather trick or treat in your neighborhood or a different neighborhood?
- Would you rather visit a cemetery or visit a pet cemetery at midnight?
- Would you rather visit a haunted house or a haunted graveyard?
- Would you rather walk through a graveyard at midnight or spend a night in a spooky abandoned old house?
- Would you rather spend Halloween night at a haunted house or spend the night at a cemetery?
- Halloween or 4th of July?
- What did you dress up as for last Halloween?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume you wore as a child?