See all categories
37 best Icebreaker questions for reflection
Best for -
When you think about good team building exercises or questions, do you ever think about what some of the greatest examples of team building ever were? Great examples of teamwork often happen when people are ready to do the right thing, but are held back by fear.
- What are some of the dumbest misadventures you’ve been on?
- If you could describe your life as a movie, what genre would it be?
- If you were to teach one subject, what would it be?
- If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
- What celebrities share your birthday?
- What two words best describe you?
- Tell us the bravest thing you've done in your life?
- What would you want your future self to tell you?
- If you were in the Olympics, what would be your event?
- What is your standard office lunch?
- What would you write on a gigantic billboard?
- What is your goal by the end of the decade?
- What would you like to do when you retire?
- What’s a common activity you’ve never done?
- What three words best describe you?
- What would you most dream about eating again?
- If space travel was available to everyone, would you go? What details could sway your choice?
- What is the most unique thing you have within reach of your desk?
- What’s the most surprising thing that’s happened to you in another country?
- Do you have any hidden talent? It could be positive or negative
- What’s the last thing you completed that you’re proud of?
- What's your go-to dance move?
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- How do you prefer to end your day?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- What would you want to tell your past self?
- Are you a more Type A or Type B person?
- Do you usually say what you mean? Why?
- What would your dream house be like?
- What movie do you wish you could watch again for the first time?
- What do you worry about most often?
- What would be the most surprising scientific discovery imaginable?
- What scene in a movie always gives you goosebumps every time you watch it?
- Do you think regrets can be a good thing?
- If you had to describe how you’re feeling right now as a weather pattern, what’s your forecast?
- What one person has had the greatest impact on your life?
- Would you rather be without internet or your phone for a whole week?