See all categories
38 best random Icebreaker questions
Best for -
You know that the best way to turn someone into a fan is to make them feel like their ideas matter, that their needs are being met. Team building is all about making other people feel good. An effective way to do this is by asking the right questions. Here are some great team-building questions to help you make colleagues.
- What’s your dream vacation?
- What’s the best backhanded compliment you’ve heard / can think of on the spot?
- What are you the biggest fan of?
- What's your middle name?
- What were words you couldn’t pronounce as a child, so you made up your own?
- If you had to spend a day as a fish or a bird, which would you choose?
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- What incredibly common thing have you never done?
- If you could only use one emoji for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What was your best cartoon as a child?
- Who had a big influence on you as a kid or a teenager?
- Pull out your phone; what’s your most used emoji?
- Do you enjoy cooking or baking?
- What is one thing you love?
- What's one thing you're really bad at?
- What compliment do people give you the most?
- What book do you own but have never read?
- What do you most want the group to know about you?
- Describe Your Worst Date Ever.
- What’s the next item on your bucket list?
- If you were coming out onto a stage, what would your entrance song be?
- What’s one project that you could stop doing to give yourself more focus?
- What is the strangest gift you have ever received?
- Have you ever met your idol or someone you revere greatly?
- What’s a nickname people actually call you?
- Have you ever traveled outside of the country?
- What season would you be?
- Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy?
- Would you rather work from home or work in an office or do you like the idea of a combo of both?
- Have you done any volunteer work?
- What’s something—big or small—that you’re really bad at?
- What is your idea for de-stressing?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- What book did you read that changed your life the most?
- What workers have the worst jobs?
- If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
- How long do you think you'd last in a zombie apocalypse?
- How do you get motivated for difficult tasks?