18 have you ever style Icebreaker questions
There is an old saying that goes, “knowledge is power”. However, it is more than just knowing a lot of things. There is also using those knowledge to bring people closer together. This article will share some of the best team building questions to ensure your employees or employees’ team lives up to the potential of knowledge.
- Is a good deed that goes unappreciated worthless?
- What are your favorite songs from your teenage years that you still jam to?
- Is there a personal project you are working on that has you inspired?
- Instagram or Twitter?
- Have you ever turned white colors pink (or another color) in the wash?
- What activities, realizations, or new ways of doing things will you (try to) keep from this past year?
- If you had to survive as a fruit, what would it be?
- Have you ever lost a member of the family while out shopping?
- If you went into the witness protection plan what identify would you like to assume?
- If you could have an endless supply of food, what would it be?
- If you could rename yourself, what name would you pick?
- If you had to describe how you're feeling right now as a weather pattern, what's your forecast?
- Instagram famous or infomercial famous?
- Imagine you could devote a year to researching someone’s biography. Who would your subject be?
- How can I find passion?
- If you could work anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Interviewer or interviewee?
- Have you ever gone somewhere with two different shoes or socks on?