18 have you ever style Icebreaker questions
There is an old saying that goes, “knowledge is power”. However, it is more than just knowing a lot of things. There is also using those knowledge to bring people closer together. This article will share some of the best team building questions to ensure your employees or employees’ team lives up to the potential of knowledge.
- Have you ever been told you look like someone famous, who was it?
- Have you ever met your idol or someone you revere greatly?
- Have you ever completed anything on your “bucket list”?
- Have you ever turned white colors pink (or another color) in the wash?
- Have you ever lost a member of the family while out shopping?
- If you went into the witness protection plan what identify would you like to assume?
- Have you ever bene somewhere where a tornado / earthquake / hurricane took place?
- Lost a member of the family while out shopping?
- Turned white colors pink (or another color) in the wash?
- Had your zipper break in public?
- Dialed a phone number and forgot who you called?
- Put something in the oven to bake and forgot about it?
- Ridden in a limousine?
- Driven a riding lawn mower?
- Made a trip to a dump?
- Participated in a marathon?
- Owned a water bed?
- Have you ever gone somewhere with two different shoes or socks on?