See all categories
Icebreaker questions generator (free download)
Best for -
Generating many questions
Icebreakers are one of the best ways to quickly gain a rapport with team members, which is why so many companies use them. Use Kaapi's free tool to get immediate access to our library of 3000+ Icebreaker questions. You can send these to as many team members, or even better your entire company, and have fun together!
- If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy?
- If you could give some advice to beginners in your work area, what would it be?
- If you could have any super human power, what would it be?
- If you had to eat a crayon, what color would you choose?
- In three words, how would your family and friends describe you?
- Is there a household chore you actually enjoy doing?
- Pick a personal theme song.
- Pick something from your pocket/purse and tell us why that thing is inside there.
- Plan an informal ice breaker and have coloring and drawing supplies out while everyone chats.
- What are you looking forward to most right now?
- What are you looking forward to right now?
- What do you buy way more of than most people?
- What do you do first thing in the morning?
- What do you highly recommend to most people you meet?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done yet?
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received?
- What is the most interesting or funny event you experienced on the clock?
- What is your worst habit?
- What kind of reality show would you appear in?
- What makes you feel confident?
- What season would you be? Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?
- What was the first team you were part of?
- What’s something you saw recently that made you smile?
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
- Which one of your teammates is most likely to be an undercover secret agent?
- Who is the greatest cook you know?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
- If you could build the perfect at-home office, what would it look like?
- If you could choose any person from history to be your imaginary friend, who would it be and why?
- If you could control one element (air, water, earth, fire), which would it be and why?
- If you could do something that you don’t do because it’s bad for you, but you could do it without any repercussions — what would you do?
- If you could eat your favorite food now, what would it be?
- If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be and why?
- If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
- If you could live anywhere on this planet, where would you choose to live?
- If you could write a book that was guaranteed to be a best seller, what would you write?
- If you had one opportunity to permanently change someone's life (better or worse) who would it be and how would you change it?
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you weren't doing your current job, what would your dream job be?
- If you're going to win the lottery, would you rather win $10 million, or $100 million?