See all categories
18 best Icebreaker questions for what-if
Best for -
Picking the right team building questions to ask your team is one of the best ways to make every member of your company feel involved and engaged. So, how do you get started? Look no further. It’s true. We know you can’t wait for your days in the office to end. That’s why we’ve made a list of funny and entertaining icebreakers so you can have some fun during these long, tedious hours.
- What if you could live anywhere on the planet?
- What if you could be President for 1 week, what would you change?
- Would you rather date someone you love or date someone who loves you?
- What’s your favorite TV show—the one you’re always watching on repeat?
- Would you rather be without elbows or without knees?
- What, if anything, would you change about your career?
- What if money was never an issue?
- You have 20 minutes to plan for the zombie apocalypse—what do you do? What if you had 24 hours?
- Would you rather bike or drive to work?
- What if you woke up as your favorite celebrity?
- Would you rather be the world’s worst superhero or live the most boring existence ever?
- What if aliens exist?
- What if hundred dollar bills magically came into your pocket…
- What if you only had 1 hour left to live?
- What if in the future people have to pay for privacy?
- Would you rather bury your child or have your child bury you?
- Would you rather compete in the Olympics or direct a movie that was nominated for an Oscar?
- Would you rather dunk for apples or carve a jack-lantern?