See all categories
32 best online Icebreaker questions
Best for -
Online teams are so successful because they have one very important element: the ability to connect and motivate in real-time. This is made possible by a simple but powerful tool - great team building questions. Here are some really great questions to help you get the most value out of your team building activities.
- What is your biggest turn off in a partner?
- What TV show are you hooked on or were recently hooked on?
- What is the most tedious and/or the most exciting sport to watch?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- You accidentally send out an embarrassing tweet or text. What does it say?
- Have you been pleasantly surprised by anything recently?
- If you had to pick one age to be permanently, which age would you choose?
- What’s the silliest thing you are pretty good at?
- Where have you traveled to?
- What skill do you think everyone should have?
- What was the craziest theme park or fair ride you’ve been on?
- What's the last song you listened to?
- What big problem do you think technology will solve next?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?
- Who has had the greatest influence on your career?
- Are you a listener or a talker?
- If all your clothes had to be one color forever, what color would you pick?
- What do you think the ideal age to be is?
- What's a social cause you care about?
- What led you to this career?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s: Which decade do you love the most and why?
- If you could choose your dreams, what would you prefer to dream about?
- Which of your skills do you feel are being underutilized at work?
- You are the best criminal mastermind in the world. What crime would you commit if you knew you would get away with it?
- Which actor would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
- Describe (or share!) your worst picture.
- What topic could you give a 20-minute presentation on without any preparation?
- What are some of your irrational fears?
- If you had to spend $10,000 today, how would you spend it?
- What’s your guilty pleasure book?
- Which song could you listen to over and over again?