We hit $140 MRR. 70 teams signed up during launch month. 7 converted. Real confidence booster. Feels we are on to something.
- MRR --> $140$ (+ 100)
- Active teams --> 10 (- 66) (trials got over and did not convert. 3 were given extended trial because they requested to continue due to lack of budget from their side)
- Active users --> 182 (- 276)
- Churned paying teams --> 0
- NPS --> n/a
- Runway - April’ 2021 (+ 1)
- Crossing $100 MRR
- 3 paid customers signed up for annual subscriptions! The feeling of being a real business :)
- All 7 paying customers are CXOs. We are still actively thinking about focusing on that persona. That persona can make quick decisions to pay vs a manager who has to get approvals from their org for reimbursements
- We have a decent trial to paid conversion %. But our visit to signup is pretty bad (< 1%). This is probably also because of the fact that we are only available on Slack today. Our organic traffic from Slack is also almost nil. We talked to a few other Slack app founders and they have the same issue.
My Twitter account got locked (I stupidly entered wrong birth date) - I have emailed support multiple times with my ID papers proof, but no update from there for 2 days now. Any advice? It’s a good channel for us to get leads.
Plans for August
- Building out the web dashboard
- Setting up architecture to be ready for MS teams integration, employee surveys over Whatsapp etc.