Our terms of service
By using the kaapi.team website (“Website”), a service of Kaapi, Inc (“Kaapi”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Kaapi, Inc is a registered C Corporation with an address at 651 N Broad St, Suite 206, Middletown 19709, Delaware, USA.
Kaapi reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Website, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://kaapi.team/terms-of-service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in your access to the Website being terminated.
Copyright and Ownership
- The look and feel of the Website is copyright Kaapi, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, download, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS (including text, displays, images, video and audio, visual design elements, or the selection and arrangement thereof) without express written permission from Kaapi.
- Kaapi, Kaapi’s logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Kaapi. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Kaapi uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without the express written permission by Kaapi.
- You agree to provide explicit permission to Kaapi for usage of your company logo and name for the purpose of marketing collateral and usage on landing pages etc.
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We will utilize appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Kaapi does not warrant that (i) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (ii) any errors in the Website will be corrected, and (iii) any information presented on the Website, either posted by Kaapi, other users, or third-parties, is accurate, complete or useful.
- The failure of Kaapi to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kaapi and governs your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Kaapi (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You must be a human either acting on behalf of your company or using the Website via access provided by your company. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Kaapi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms of Service on behalf of your company.
- The fees payable in connection with use of the Website and services shall be separately set forth by Kaapi within the Website from time to time.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Accepted forms of payment include credit card, check, or PayPal.
- Fees are currently charged as a monthly or annual subscription, per-manager fee; provided that Kaapi may modify the fee structure at its discretion from time to time.
You must be authorized to use any credit card that you provide to Kaapi. You authorize us to charge you for the services using your credit card and for any paid feature of the services that you choose to sign up for. We may bill: (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; or (c) shortly after purchase. To the extent new employees are added to your service, you authorize us to charge your credit card the fees due and owing in connection with each such employee at the time of sign-up for each such employee. You must keep all information in your billing account current. You may, by providing written notice to Kaapi, change your payment method at any time.
Except as prohibited by law, we may assess a late charge if you do not pay on time. You must pay these late charges when we bill you for them. The late charge will be the lesser of 1 percent of the unpaid amount each month or the maximum rate permitted by law. We may use a third party to collect past due amounts. You must pay for all reasonable costs we incur to collect any past due amounts, including reasonable attorneys' fees and other legal fees and costs. We may suspend or cancel your services if you fail to pay in full on time.
Cancellation, Termination, and Refunds
- You may cancel the service at any time. Please be aware that you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month (or relevant subscription period e.g. year if opted for yearly subscription) which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Website upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You will have the option to export all your data before cancellation of the service from your Kaapi dashboard.
- Kaapi, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website, or any other Kaapi service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Website will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Kaapi reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. For purposes of clarity, and not in limitation of the foregoing, Kaapi may suspend or terminate your account and/or access to the Website and any Kaapi software in the event you fail to timely pay any amount due and owing to Kaapi.
Modifications to the Website and Prices
- Kaapi reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to per-employee fees to the Website, are subject to change upon 30 days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website. Employees already paid for will not be subject to price changes.
- Kaapi shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the services.
- Kaapi does not warrant that (i) the Website will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable, or (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Kaapi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kaapi has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service.