Nothing really. We have now settled into a good rhythm. Ship some stuff daily, and sell some stuff daily. I wish I had new insights every month but turns out life is more mundane than that :)
1 logo churn
- CTO at Australian rideshare startup --> Completely ghost account. The manager stopped using us after 4 months, with no replies to our emails. I suspect they left the company. So we refunded the money and cancelled their subscription.
- MRR --> $965 (+ $68)
- Active teams --> 61 (+26)
- Active users --> 1291 (+333)
- Free 30 day trial to paid conversion % --> 12.3%
- Churned paying teams this month --> 1
- NPS --> n/a
- Runway before we need to hit ramen profitability --> all done! We can now pay salaries for one of the founders (other is not full time yet)
- Launched Kaapi for web. Anyone can use us now, no Slack needed
- Got featured on the Slack app store. The results are still trickling in (not very happy with them) so will report back how it went.
What’s not working well
Sales reachouts are very slow. More of a top of the funnel problem, not conversions. I just haven't had time to reach out to people. It's totally out of my comfort zone so I have been delaying it.
Plans for next month
- Improve the onboarding funnel
- Make it easier for employees to answer questions
- Reach out to every contact of mine on Linkedin
- Try cold reachouts on email & Linkedin etc