https://kaapi.team/ is an application built by Kaapi, Inc which is a United States registered entity headquartered at Delaware state.Your privacy is important to us. It is Kaapi Inc policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://kaapi.team/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Usage of Slack data
Kaapi compiles with the strict guidelines and policies setup by Slack and other 3rd parties.
- We retain Email ID, Name, Timezone and Profile Image that our users use during sign up (i.e. the Slack OAuth permission screen) to maintain any further communications with them.
- No other personal info is stored on Kaapi servers
- Every Slack app goes through a rigorous testing process from the Slack team before being approved for use.
- We do not store any sensitive information like Slack messages, files or any kind of text outside the Kaapi app.
- We only take permissions that are absolutely needed to give you a great experience. You will be able to see this during the installation of the Slack app.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention, updation and deletion of your data
Where you are a registered user of Kaapi, we retain Your Data for as long as you remain an active user of your account. Where there has not been any activity on your account for three years we will contact you to check you still wish to retain your account with us. Where you decide to cancel your account or we do not hear further from you, your account will be de-activated and Your Data will be deleted. Where you have subscribed to receive marketing correspondence from us we will keep your personal data for marketing purposes whilst your account remains active and for the period of time referred to above. This is subject to exercising your right to unsubscribe from receiving such correspondence at any time.
Data protection legislation gives you the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where this has been provided. You also have the right to access information held about you and for this to be provided in an intelligible form. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
We take 7 business days to execute any data deletion request as this requires thorough and stringent processes to ensure it is done from all servers.
Note about usage of your company logo: As part of our Terms of Service, you allow us to use your company logo for promotional material like brochures, website landing pages etc. You can also request for opting out of this if you wish via email.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to USA and process it there.
Other important privacy information
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 22 February 2020.