India is gasping for breath, and it needs your help.
If you live outside India
- Donate via Crypto - Vitalik Buterin & Balaji S have already donated $1.1 million.
- Zomato (India's biggest food delivery platform) - is providing hospitals and patients with oxygen and related supplies. Donate here.
- Donate via ACT grants - is run by some of the biggest startup leaders and VCs in India.
- GiveIndia.org is helping boost oxygen supply and donate sanitary napkins to women.
- You can also join local campaigns like this one at Sewa International USA
- A community run initiative Khaana Chaiye (Hindi for need food) is helping Mumbai folks
- This Ketto fundraiser is helping migrant workers
- Goonj.org is providing meals and vegetables to marginalised communities like old age homes, artisans and sex workers.
- Support Swasth in procuring Oxygen concentrators.
- Pay in Canadian Dollars or PayPal to community initiative called IndiaO2. This is run by canadian entrepreneurs.
Apart from being able to donate via all the options above, you can also look at the following options:
- PayTM will match your donation.
- Hemkunt Foundation is doing a great job of organising oxygen cylinders.
Donated? Get return gifts
A lot of industry leaders and experts are lending you their time if you donate e.g.
- Vivek, founder at Bounce - will help you brainstorm your startup idea
- Kaushik, Product @ Facebook - will help you with career advice
- Sidu, Engineering Leader at Gojek - will help you with your tech architecture and hiring
If you want to donate time
- Nameet and team are building IndiaVaccine - and they need volunteers to build a new platform. You can help by making a few phone calls every day!
- If you can code, contribute to this Github repo. It's a tool that searches Twitter for real time updates on hospital beds, oxygen cylinders etc.
- Sheroes is organising 10,000+ volunteers to self diagnose low care patients. This will ensure hospitals are not flooding over!
- Submit verified resources to Covid Help India app here or India Covid Resources here.
- Contribute to the emergency services directory here.